Kookaburra Tea Towel 100% Cotton Designed in Australia
Australian Designed Tea Towel Fabrication
- Bright Double Printed Artwork
- Fade Proof
- Great Gift for your Friends Overseas or your loved one’s here in Australia
- Dry your dishes in style! This absorbent towel is also great displayed hung over your oven door handle.
- Unique and colorful Australian bird and sea design by Australian Water Colour Artist – Lisa Glynn
- Made from 100% cotton.
- Durable Washing and Use – Can withstand the Australian Lifestyle
- Hang Tag for easy drying
- Large size for big washing up duties Australian Water Colour Artist Lisa Glynn from Sydney’s Northern Beaches
- 70 x 50 cm
Australian designed, wildlife, collection of Australian Birds, Kookaburras, Black Cockatoo, Sea turtles, Galahs, Major Mitchells, Rainbow Lorikeets, Pelicans, Magpies and Eagle Rays
About the Artist
Lisa Glynn is an artist from Sydney’s beautiful Northern Beaches which has inspired her to create works depicting beaches, tropical scenes and wildlife and especially Australian birds and their incredible beauty. Her works, colourful and vibrant, evoke feelings of the Aussie lifestyle, casual and relaxed, surrounded by lush beauty.
"Colour is vitally important to me. We have such richly coloured wildlife in Australia, from the Birdlife, to the sea creatures, to our native flora. Reproducing these colours and making them a main feature of my work brings accuracy and a certain life to the piece".
Most works use watercolour, a medium suited to her love of colour and its beautiful clarity and also because it is known as the most 'unforgiving' of painting mediums; there's no turning back if you make a mistake and it's a fast paced medium which produces artworks that 'hold light' and truly stand out.
Great Australian Souvenir gift, easily posted around the world - flat packed.
45 x 45 cm
Eco Friendly Eco Cushion Inserts Available