DMC Fins ELITE Max Charcoal Fluro Green Double Rail - Swim Fins
The DMC Elite fins were designed as all round swim training fins for intermediate to advanced athletes. They have more recently become a favourite choice as bodyboard fins due to their small size and how comfortable they are. They have the same power as a stiff bladed fin due to the V Rail design which helps displace more water with both up and down kicks and are so soft and comfortable thanks to their silform construction compared to most standard swim fins which are made of rubber or other polymers.
- Super soft silform construction
- V rail design - increases surface area and displaces more water with up and down kicks
- Drain chute - your fins will stay on during flip and tumble turns thanks to its design and any sand or grit with wash straight out in the surf
- Non slip tread
- Great as swim fins, bodyboard fins and any other aquatic sport requiring comfortable propulsion.
- Swim Instructors Suggest these Fins for pool performance training